[Northkeep] Castellan stuff (was: Officer's Reports)

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 24 14:09:00 PDT 2008

Greetings All
Thank you Lord Miles for your inquiry. Castellan needs items for the prize
baskets for our stepping down champions. Many of you may think you can not
afford to be so generous as to donate items but I assure you that even the
smallest donation makes a difference. What kinds of items are appropriate?
Well think of the kinds of thing you would like to receive in a prize basket
and that is a good place to start. Here are some suggestions: hand made
trim, embroidered hand-kerchiefs, yards of cloth of linen, wool, or silk,
leather pouches, hand sewn bags, candles, necklaces of glass beads or stone
chips, amber, mugs and feast wear of all kinds (just no logos), napkins,
small wooden boxes holding a surprise, brass ware, knives, axes, etc... You
may even have some of these items laying about your home. A good cleaning
and a polish and that old candle holder might be a good prize. Also remember
that prizes are needed not only for the adult but also the children's
competitions.
The different prizes needed are for the:
Castellan
Drighton (chivalirc)
Provost (rapier)
Bard
Artisan
Archer
Marksman (thrown weapons)
plus Three baskets for Children's/Youth's Castellan

HE Kelandra and I are coordinating the baskets for now and if you would like
to make donations please bring them to populace meeting.Let us show our
pride and prosperity in Northkeep by overflowing the baskets this year with
gifts for those who have served as our champions.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron