[Northkeep] FW: HELP!!!

Sarah Goss sarcrain at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 20:33:59 PDT 2008

Lord Lucan and I have sent this out to some of our personal friends and
received minimal response.  If anyone is free to help us prep to move and
prepare for family visit, please give us a call today.  We are also in need
of a truck capable of towing a trailer about 45 miles tomorrow.

I hope that you are all doing well.  We have missed you preparing for this
move.

Ellette

760-0687

Lord Lucan