[Northkeep] Bonwicke

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 27 18:30:40 PDT 2008

Greetings All,
After many an hour upon the long and dusty road we return at last from our foray into the new northern lands and the investiture of our cousins Chang and Wu. It was a very long journey but well worth the trip. The day was beautiful, the company was sublime, the North especially Northkeep did well to make welcome our new neighbors to the Northern Region.

Lord Randal Lee Smith won the chivalric championship where he faced Centurion Angus Gunn and a Squire who's name I can not remember, well done Randal!

Milady Castiana (sorry about the spelling) won the Arts and sciences competition, well done to her as well.

And although not from Northkeep it must be mentioned that young Caire (sorry again about spelling I know it is pronounced kai-air) from the Province of Mooneschadowe won the Bardic.

Well done one and all. For those who will brave the journey they may yet find friends, fun, and fame in the western reaches of the Northern Region.

Now I am weary and will rest so that I may be fresh for Populace on Monday, the Demo on Tuesday and Wednesday, and Chemin Noir populace on Thursday.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron