[Northkeep] BA demo

Montega montega at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 20:00:36 PDT 2008

Very special thanks to everyone who came out for the BA demo. I got an email
from the teacher today and she says that the SCA was the highlight of the
whole thing. She asked for an address so that the kids could send us
something. I gave her my address and will pass along anything sent. We
really made a good impression on not only the kids but the adults as well.
Thank you so much for those who took time to come out, even if it was just a
lunch hour. These things make such a difference and really help our barony.

Montega