[Northkeep] Tavern at Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Marion Makkingze johnsonds17991 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 21:36:23 PDT 2008

Flaming Weazel Tavern
Tavern Menu for Baronial
Friday Night we will serve Spaghetti for a $1.00 a bowl
Sat Morn Breakfast:  Egg and Sausage and hash brown casserole dish (cheese
on the side)
Instant Oatmeal   (possible fruit if available) Cinnamon Rolls
Hot chocolate and coffee
Sat Lunch:    Kraut and Dogs, Hot dogs, Chili Frito Pie, Sandwiches
Mobile Tavern at List field:  Kabobs, sandwiches and drink, possible dessert

Sat Dinner will be provided for those who were unable to obtain feast at a
cost of $5.00 per person there will be a sign up sheet at the gate with menu
so we will have an idea how many will be eating.

Sun Breakfast:   French toast with fruit topping, Ham
Instant Oatmeal
Coffee and Hot Chocolate

Sun Lunch:          Corn bread and anything left over in the cupboards

Cost:   Age 15 yrs and up, $15.00   under 15 yrs old, $10.00
Family Max cost for 4 or more $50.00 for the Weekend Tavern token.
Pease bring your drink cups and we will have limited hot cups available.
We will provide dinner ware and utensils.
Individuals may purchase breakfast, lunch, or Saturday night for $5.00 a
meal.
 Money goes back to Barony of Wiesenfeuer, so don’t forget to support your
barony.