[Northkeep] Two questions re fighter practice tonight.

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 13:17:44 PDT 2008

First, is anyone coming in from the Pryor area, and if so when. A buddy from back east is driving an 18-wheeler through there and will be stuck there for the evening. I told him about
FP tonight, and he'd like to attend if he has a way. That could include a ride from someone who
won't mind the fact that he's a Hordesman living in the Middle Kingdom, and a truck.

Or it could mean driving his rig into Tulsa, which brings me to the second question. Is there any
way he can park a rig near there, bob-tail OR with the trailer still attached?