[Northkeep] Demo #2

Montega montega at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:54:08 PDT 2008

Prattville school wants us to come back out again for a demo like we did
last year. It was pretty small and we only had two light fighters but they
really went nuts over our group. Ciana, Blackmoon, Kelandra and I were there
and the fighters were Abby and Facon. The kids had a total blast and the
teacher begged me to have us come back this year. I advised her that
sometime in May would be better than this month. I wanted to give a heads up
on this one and I will let you know the date as soon as I pin one down.

Thanks so much!!!

Tega