[Northkeep] My appologies

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 06:15:55 PDT 2008

So there I was, In court, at crown tourney, after a great day of fighting, the weather was excellent, a cool breeze, I was kneeling in front of Arron and Vanessa, King and Queen of the Greatest Kingdom in the Known World. They were waiting on my reply...... SO there must have been a question,  the Question was When....in the back of my mind the crowd is chanting CASTELLON... In my mind I am Saying Castellon, but from some where , I hear a voice, it sounds like me and it is saying NOW...
 So NOW it was. and it was GLORIOUS
I know Many Many of you, wanted to be there for this. and for this I appologise. but you can be at the next best thing.

I have not cleared this with the locals, but I would like to hav a GRAND gathering of ALL those that have helped me on my journey.
Castellon, May 30-June 1. There will be Vigil details following soon. But Please plan to attend

---new sig line coming soon to an email near you----
---please be patient---
Angus MacKnochard CSS LXVIII
Squire to Syr OWEN ap Aedden ap...