[Northkeep] Fwd: From the Silent Heraldry Group

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 12:08:23 PDT 2008

Looking for someone to help out on this.  Please, don't let a potential member slide through the cracks!

  She is looking for a Silent Herald - someone at least proficient enough to talk to her in ASL a little.

  If this could be forwarded to the Namron list, (or, your Excellency Namron, I know you lurk on this list too) it would be a wonderfult thing.

  In Service,

  Kale