[Northkeep] Cooking Competition and other news

Montega montega at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:50:31 PDT 2008

Hello Northkeep. Just reminding you that this months GNG competition will
have a fruit theme! SO, dig out those recipes. Last GNG will be hard to
beat!

Broken Arrow Demo coming up the 29th and 30th! Hope to see lots of you
there.

Prattville (south of Sand Springs) has asked for a demo at their school
again this year. The date is Thursday May 15th. I am currently trying to pen
down a time frame. Last year we only had two light fighters. I would like to
have some heavies as well. Any artisans would be great too. This is is a
really small school and they were very impressed with us last year.

Thanks everyone!

Montega