[Northkeep] Wedding Announcement

Andrei Iosifev syn andrukh at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 10:16:48 PDT 2008

ANNOUNCING A WEDDING

Our wedding will be at 3pm, Sunday  May 18th at St. Benedict Russian Orthodox Church, 3900 Jones Blvd, OKC (near Sunnylane and SE 59th).  There will be a short reception afterwards with cake, and punch, then a big party with backyard cookout (w/ American & international cuisine), Lord Barat's 1503 beer, music, fun and if the wind is cooperative, a bonfire and fireworks at our home in Choctaw, 14305 Whippoorwill Vista, between Henney Rd and Choctaw Rd, just north of SE 15th.  Please bring folding camp chairs for the cookout.

 Y'all come!  (but please RSVP for the cookout by May 12th)

 I will post a map for both church and house later.

 Lord Andrukh and Sophia
(mka David Honerkamp and Donna Marsh)

 Lord Andrukh
(Andrei Iosefev syn)
Chronicler for the Canton of Skorragardr, Kingdom of Ansteorra

    Vinum scriptori reddatur de meliori!