[Northkeep] Populace Tomorrow...

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 13:12:39 PDT 2008

The following people ordered fundraising goodies from Krystal and Alex at
March's pop. The goods are in, and are coming to populace. Thormund will
deliver them, but will not be staying long. The girls are visiting with
their great grandparents, and I am taking the opportunity to do some much
needed rest, recuperation and housecleaning.

Aline
Ian & Kelandra
Ciana & Angus
Kevin (Keigan can pick up too)

Thank you. If you are not going to be at populace, please call Thormund
(Jim) at the shop (728-8250) to arrange delivery. This is the only day this
week the car will be in town, and he can not haul goodies on the motorcycle.

Amanda Blackwolf

--
The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.