[Northkeep] Today's Demo in Woodward park!

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 30 06:09:05 PDT 2008

Greetings All
I would like to mirror Montega's words, Everyone did an outstanding job and
I am very proud of and thankful for their work.

I had planned to be there today but unfortunately my project was returned to
me this morning from California and I have to get the necessary changes made
and sent back to them before a conference call scheduled at eleven. I fear
this will not leave me much time to get to Tulsa to do the demo. I am very
sorry for this interference with my attendance at the demo. But if possible
I will be there.

If there are any of you out there who can stop by this morning to help with
the Demo please do so. Todays students will be 2-3rd graders, and imagine
how much magic we can make for a child that age.

Kindly,
Ian Baron