[Northkeep] Newest Peer in Northkeep

Kurtis Glenn wildderman0922 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 10:28:05 PDT 2008

i found out that my dad was a Knight as the Knighting was goin on and my mom text me and said "Sir Angus" and my reply was "WHAT" cuase at first i didnt click and then i got a phone call and it was my mom tell me that my dad just got Knighted and i was screamin "NO NO NO NO NO I WAS SUSPOSE TO BE THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED" but i wasnt and i didnt believe it and i told my mom that he might gettin Knighted this weekend but all is good and im very proud of my dad i can remember when he was a nobody and just like that he went and said "I have to change cause i dont have much longer before i cant fight anymore and i want to be a someone......" and know look my him he is a SOMEONE he is a Knight............Congrations Sir Angus MacKnochard "My Dad".......................

  From a Very Happy,
  Lord KenDrick MacKnochard

Lord KenDrick MacKnochard
Son of Sir Angus MacKnochard