[Northkeep] Fighter Practice tonight

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 06:04:51 PDT 2008

Quality time ... thats what it was. Quality.
Somebody needs to teach CENTURIAN Ulf to respect his elders and not thrust them in the bicep, with out a thrusting tip.

Or maybe I should learn not to run my arm into his tip.

Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK
Seneschal Northkeep
snerta er vald