[Northkeep] The Blackfeather news Show # 5

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 12 15:11:54 PDT 2008

Lord Ivo,
I most sincerely thank you for your considering us for content in your news
show. However...I am  sorry but after talking with HE Kelandra we have
decided to spare the baronial Guardsman involved with the Ensign banner
incident further humilation by sharing the tale with the wholeof the region.
As funny as the story may be we learned at populace that our good and
faithful guardsman was a little hurt by the telling of the tale so
publically and to save him from further harm due to his otherwise good
service we would perfer that this tale not be podcast. If in the future we
may contribute some other content for you then we would galdy do so.

kindly,
Ian
Baron