[Northkeep] Kenmare Meeting

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 17 19:54:40 PDT 2008

Sounds like it set, the next meeting of the Kenmare's will be the 24th at
Damon and Ismet's house.
We are aiming for people to start gathering about 5:30-6 pm'ish and having
the meeting during the potluck meal. The meeting will start at 7pm.We will
be having Burgers and Brats cooked on the grill by Damon so please
coordinate among yourselves what you would like to bring:
Buns, Chips, Sides, Plastic plates and dinnerware,etc...please everyone
bring your own drinks.

We are trying to accommodate everyone but if a member of the order can not
attend we do apologize. We do hope that if you can not attend that can
please arrange to send your words and/or proxy with another member of the
order.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron