[Northkeep] herbal question

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 09:04:16 PDT 2008

Next week is the Jenks Herb Festival.  I don't know what will be there
but if you check with the CoC you might be able to find out what
vendors will be there, or there might be something on line about it and
the vendors.  You might check with Stonebridge in Claremore as well.
They used to have a good selection, but I haven't been there for a long
while.  I also used to get some of my stuff at Juniper Hills (at least
I think that was the name of the place).  The farmers markets around
town sometimes have stuff as well.  I know that Cherry Street has one,
Owasso and Claremore both have them as well.

Let me know if you find good stuff.  I am starting my herb garden over
from scratch this year.

Keigan