[Northkeep] Scribal at FP tonight.

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Wed Apr 23 11:10:43 PDT 2008

I've forwarded your note to Tia (the Mom) to find out if they are coming as soon as I know something, I'll post here (or she will).  :)

Adalia

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 1:01 PM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Scribal at FP tonight.

Quoting Elodie <elodie_osu at yahoo.com>:

> Hi I am thinking of bringing my stuff and doing scribal tonight at fighter
> practice if anyone is interested
> Elodie

I was pondering that same thing!

There was a young lady that I bumped into a while back, who was interested in
learning some scribally sorts of things... I'd asked her mom (a member of
Adalia's household?) to let me know when she wanted to met up, but hadn't heard
anything... If anyone knows if this young lady will be there, I'll bring extra
supplies and some hand outs and various other bits I've collected...

- Zubeydah