[Northkeep] What I need to know for Demo

Michelle tssisrocken at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:23:50 PDT 2008

I'll be there around 9 or 10 both days, depending on how things go, let me
know if we need water for the fighters, I can bring bottles and a cooler.

Michelle

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <
burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:

> Damon hopes to be there at least some of the time...not sure what his
> schedule is.
>
> Ismet
>
> Kenneth Smith wrote:
> > I should be there on Tuesday at around 12:00 and then possibly Wednesday
> at noon as well.
> > Do not know if any other fighters will be there though.
> >
> > Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
> > Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
> > Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep

Michelle

Squ33k l33t

tssisrocken at gmail.com
http://preventerfire.sheezyart.com
http://preventerfire.deviantart.com

Burning more calories than Richard Simmons on speed...

_.---.._ _.---...__
.-' /\ \ .' /\ /
`. ( ) \ / ( ) /
( \/ )