[Northkeep] Tomorrow

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 28 09:55:58 PDT 2008

Are their both chivalric and Rapier fighters who are going to be able to
attend?  What about some artisans? Weavers, smiths, scribes? What about
Bards? Come show off your talents to children and youths who we can help
educate and possibly lay the ground workd so that one day we might see them
in the SCA.

The demo starts at 9am and goes till 2pm. I am taking the morning and
afternoon off for both days so that I can help out, who else can do the
same? You do not have to be from Northkeep to help. If you are from
Mooneschadow, Chemin Noir, Skargard, any where feel free to join us at the
demo.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron