[Northkeep] semi off topic: patterns

Isaquickfire isaquickfire at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 07:37:35 PDT 2008

simplicity and mccalls have some simple patterns for both of these.
I don't have the specific pattern number, but you can usually get these patterns for as little as 99cents during specials at hancocks and or joanns.  hancocks has ongoign weekend specials where you can get these for $1.99 each.

Isa Van Reinholtz