[Northkeep] More Importantly You have 5 days to prepare!

jennifer stoops aderynluna at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 19:33:20 PDT 2008

   This is Aderyn and I will be coordinating the Kids Zone at this event.
We could still use some more candy and small prize donations for the games
that will run throughout both days if anyone is interested or can help with
these donations feel free to drop things off when you come to the fair.  As
far as candy goes we need hard and soft candy, individually wrapped, with no
nuts or chocolate.  Thanks so much.