[Northkeep] Dionnadir/Ensign

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 13:47:28 PDT 2008

We as the SCA need to assert our independance from the EVENT STAFF. I will not have a corporate entity telling me as SCA when and where to do my volunteering.
They can give us a place and say do your thing, but our schedule is our own.
Tulsa medfaire does not want to be pushy with the SCA.

 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK
Seneschal Northkeep
snerta er vald