[Northkeep] UpComing Dionader/Ensign

melissa vonaschen melissavonaschen at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 08:59:39 PDT 2008

Well, we haven't worked out all our plans yet, but I wanted to go ahead and chime in with what I know I will be doing this weekend.  I will be in attendance both Saturday and Sunday and will be bringing looms of course.  One with some spiffy project I'm working on, and at least 1, maybe 2, that will be available for public demo use.  I will also be bringing lots and lots of finished trim and samples to display.  I can also bring a small card table along with something to cover it.  I will probably have other random stuff with me that can be displayed as well depending on what I find, but right now award scrolls are coming to mind.  Zahava will be out for part of the day Saturday, but will be leaving early as Alex has a football scrimmage in the evening somewhere far away.  She should be back out all day Sunday though I think.  As to tents and camping, we are not planning on doing the latter, but now that I think about it, we could maybe
 bring out the round canvas tent if it would be useful for like common use but I'll have to talk to Zahava about that one and she's really busy at work right now.  I don't know if either or both of us will be available to help set up on Friday evening as I think there is football practice, but maybe if there's stuff to do earlier on in the day I could swing by.  What time does set-up start tomorrow?  Anyway, just wanted to let y'all know I'll/we'll be there.

Ayla