[Northkeep] Missing Reports

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Thu Aug 21 08:36:58 PDT 2008

Unto the populace of the Greatest Barony of the Knowne World do I, HL
Adalia VonderBerg send greetings.  As the Chronicler of this fair land,
I am, at this moment, working on this month's issue of the Nordic Saga.
This is my call for submissions and officer's reports.  The completed
document needs to go to print tomorrow evening.

To date, the following reports have not yet been received...
Hospitler/Demo Coordinator
Missile Marshall
Youth Rapier Marshall
Minister of Children
Rapier Marshall
Youth Boffer Marshall
Chirurgeon - Open position
Herald
Historian/Librarian

If any of the officers or populace of Chemin Noir would like to submit
anything, those are welcome as well...

Yours, In Service to Dream and King, with a song in my heart,
HL Adalia VonderBerg
Titled Bard of Eldern Hills
Chronicler of Northkeep
Apprentice to Sir Finn Kelley O'Donnell