[Northkeep] A favor to ask of you all.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 14:46:54 PDT 2008

Unto the great barony of Northkeep,

As many of you likely know, my employment situation at the moment does
not allow me to travel as I once did. The unfortunately consequence of
this is that I will not be able to attend your populace meeting.

Presently, their is a very serious chance that my podcast, The
Blackfeather news, will not survive my unemployment. I ask for the
help of the barony to keep this from happening. Any and all are
welcome, and encouraged to contact me with details about Northkeep
that you wish the rest of the north to know. Fighter practices, Guild
meetings, events, stories, awards...anything of a positive nature. I
ask you to please help me keep the flow of information going so that I
can continue to tell the rest of the north how great a barony you are,
and how much fun you have.

You can e-mail me with anything you like at Ivo at hailmog,org (or any of
my other e-mail addresses to be honest).

Or you can call and leave a voice message at (405) 708-4892

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
The Blackfeather News