[Northkeep] Rare books resurrected online

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Mon Aug 4 06:41:54 PDT 2008

>From: "David C. Boddie"

Sure, I don't go to events much anymore, but I come across links that
peopl= e might like to see...

This might make a scribe cry... it's so cool.

The British Library is taking rare books and digitizing them and
offering t= hem online. I saw something about this early on last year,
but it looks lik= e they're getting the program up and going... the
Turning the Pages program= ... Make sure you've got your Shockwave
player installed...

Photos: Rare books resurrected online

http://news.cnet.com/2300-1025_3-6244606-1.html?tag=3Dmncol
<http://news.cnet.com/2300-1025_3-6244606-1.html?tag=3Dmncol>

British Library Turning the Pages Online Gallery
http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/ttp/ttpbooks.html
<http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/ttp/ttpbooks.html>

malik

Grimfells