[Northkeep] Faire Information

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 08:59:10 PDT 2008

To all...

We are working on a schedule for the event as we speak.

Yes, there is camping available - $2 per person, per night.  ALL persons are welcome, as we will need all the help we can get.  (Think: Norman Med Faire.)

The trailer will be in town Saturday, and will probably end up at my house Monday thru Thursday, before going out to Chandler on Friday morning.

For more information, please contact myself, HL Adalia, or Lady Ciana.

In Service,

Kale

In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett