[Northkeep] O.T., HELP LOOKING

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Aug 7 12:29:51 PDT 2008

greetings

as some of you may already know my truck was totaled by a hit and run driver on june 25 2008 .
having spent almost 2 months looking without any real success , and figuring many eyes are better than 2 , i need help looking for a replacement truck.
preferably a 1991 to  2003  , ford ranger, extended cab , but anything similar will work ,( no v-8's , or full size trucks , i cant afford the gas )
 body doesnt have to be perfect , but legal and mechanicly sound .
problem is the price has to be less than $2500.00 as this is all i can afford .
so if anyone happens to see such a truck , while driving around , in that price range , that looks decent, could they please contact me ??
918-770-5058  , ld.blackmoon at cox.net

thanx in advance

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur