[Northkeep] Thank You

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 10:54:57 PDT 2008

Greetings

Please forgive the cross post.

The Northern Regional Fighter Practice and Archery Shoot was great fun. Our final count on those that traveled here, fighters and archers, was seventy-eight (78).  I am still in love with the Ork. Thank you all for traveling so far to have this day of enjoyment.

Gunnarr and I wish to thank everyone who stayed to help with clean - up and tear down. I won't mention names, as I would forget someone I am sure. Archers who helped carry targets back to storage and everyone who helped with cleanup. Just know that this was greatly appreciated.

Yours in service,

Gunnarr haukr and Muirenn inghean Chonaill

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less