[Northkeep] Dionnadir/Ensign

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 12 12:27:15 PDT 2008

 If we start at 11 then but that will make the tourney last longer into the
hotter part of the day (not that we want the fighting to be over fast), The
tournaments need to be spaced and paced out over the length of the day other
wise the fighting will be done by about 3pm and there will be nothing
exciting going on in the list area to draw people in. If the Fair staff have
said we start at 11 then I am good with that. I had not seen any schedule
posted for the Faire itself so I was doing my best to lay out a rough time
line for our part.

Kindly,
Ian