[Northkeep] UpComing Dionader/Ensign

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 05:01:44 PDT 2008

As a demo, this tourney and all fighting is open to non authorized fighters. Just like a Practice.
Please bring your armor and fight.
This tourney was started to give fighters tourney experience.

We look forward to seeing you there
 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK
Seneschal Northkeep