[Northkeep] Good Morning Northkeep.

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 05:33:00 PDT 2008

Greetings,
I have recieved much council and criticism over my post from yesterday. So I feel an explination is in order.
The SCA is a NON PROFIT orginization.
The Tulsa County Med Faire is a FOR PROFIT County venture.
We as the SCA and as members there of, choose to Volunteer our time and efforts, to support our community and for the public exposure we as the SCA will recieve.
We are not there to help the County make money. I understand that many of the organizers of the faire are also SCA Members and our friends. So, as such, we choose to support them.
I also understand the need for a schedule.
I have also had several complaints from the Northkeep populace, of the event organizer"S", being pushy and demanding that we as the SCA do this , supply that, be here at this time. and supply this.
I know these organizers are just gung-ho and motivated to get this evgent off to a good start.
As a representative of the SCA, I will not let us be forced into a commitment, by otherwise good intentioned event staff.
I do encourage everyone to come out, show off your best, and do what you can to support the Faire and our Demo.
Most Importantly do not feel pressured by Event Staff, Northkeep Populace, or officers, or any others to do something that is not fun for you.
If anyone has comments or complaints about this or any thing else, please reply directly.
thanks

 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK
Seneschal Northkeep