[Northkeep] Is every one ready for Faire?

jennifer stoops aderynluna at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:00:06 PDT 2008

     This is Aderyn and I'm pretty sure we will have a separate parking area
for workers and volunteers but I believe they decided we didn't need to
display any type of special  permit.  I have a schedule for the children's
area but I'm not sure if thats what you were looking for, if so email me and
I will send it to the list or on to you privately, whichever you prefer.