[Northkeep] Ensign, Dionader, The Kings Champion Medieval Faire, and Demo

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 13:05:43 PDT 2008

Lord Perrin won the Dionader and Lady Olivia won the Ensign.  It was well fought on both sides.  After five rounds we had a tie with Perrin and Falcon then choosing sides and each leading a melee team against each other with Perrins team coming out on top.  I am not exactly sure how the Ensign came out.  We also had Sir Balvin out to play and the very first Dionader there Gest, who has moved back to Tulsa.  Then on Sunday Dugal and Brom came up to play as well.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep