[Northkeep] Off-Topic Jerry Really needs a job

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 20 09:49:59 PDT 2008

Greetings to my friends and family in and around Northkeep,
My job searches are not going as well as one might hope. We are at a point where I really need a job and I was hoping that some of you might know of a position or have connections that could help me find a job. I have 13.5 years experience at Software Support/ Helpdesk /Software QA / and Technical Support, I also have experience as a graphics artist if you need a copy of my resume please let me know.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron