[Northkeep] OT: HELP NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!!

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Thu Aug 21 06:52:13 PDT 2008

Greetings All....

I have a problem that I hope one of you can fix. Pat & I left a laptop at the VFW last night. I had put it on the desk in the hall with with the bathrooms. I know Kevin & Anton were sitting at this desk most of the night. I hope one of them picked it up. However, whomever picked it up please contact me off list (ciana at cox.net) so that I can arrange to have it picked up from you. I went down to the VFW this morning and it is not there so someone picked it up.

I need this computer back ASAP!!

Thanks,

--
Ly Ciana O'Hara