[Northkeep] Off-Topic Jerry Really needs a job

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 21 11:59:40 PDT 2008

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has offered their help and
support in finding a job. Hopefully one of the many opportunities that all
of you have provided will play out and I will be gainfully employed again
very soon. All of your many replies gave me a really nice boost at a time
when I was feeling pretty down on myself. If I am never during my lifetime
what others would consider a wealthy man I will always consider myself rich,
because my life has been made so much richer by knowing all of you, my
friends. thank you so very much.

Kindly,
Ian