[Northkeep] Work Day, Pool Party, and Revel

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 16:39:17 PDT 2008

Starting at 10:00 AM

Come join the Barony in opening up the trailer to dry out and assess the damage to the baronial pavilions.  Help us inventory and check out or intems....

Then, come jump in the pool, and enjoy a barbecue!  The pool will be open all day - we do require all children be supervised at all times.  The party will no longer be child friendly after 8 pm.  Alcohol will not be provided, but is not discouraged - feel free to share!

We will be providing hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken, and Adalia has generously offered the use of her kitchen.  We have room for a fighter practice, too, if anyone would be interested.

The address is:
10549 S. 77th E. Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74133

Please R.S.V.P. to 810-7108, or lady_catin at yahoo.com

In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett