[Northkeep] Kings Champoin Medieval Faire

beorhtlic at netzero.com beorhtlic at netzero.com
Mon Aug 4 20:01:46 PDT 2008

And so I call upon my Barony and do ask( since I did not make populace meeting)  What plans lie for setup and what areas do we have? When will the trailer be on site and who will have keys? how far do we want the camping from the "compound"-  period?   mundane?  At this time I at least am planning on being out friday night to help in any way. who will meet me?