[Northkeep] Fwd: Work Day, Pool Party, and Revel

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Aug 9 08:20:23 PDT 2008

greetings

just tried to rsvp and see if it was still going to happen , but got voice mail , so i dont know if its gonna still happen or not. i didnt know till yesterday that i was gonna be able to have the van today, so couldnt rsvp earlier.

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur

ps. guess if i dont here anything by noon, ill make other plans .