[Northkeep] UpComing Dionader/Ensign

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 13:36:21 PDT 2008

These are just my thoughts, nothing more.
It has been asked if we should open the list to previous winners, or even Non-Northkeepers.
After much thought....
I feel .......
As long as we have 6 or more entrants, that have not previously won, we should not open the list to previous winners.
If we do not have the required 6 then that years list will be open.
Never should the list be open to outsiders. That goes against the heart of the tourney.
your thoughts may vary

Question, What are the restrictions on Entering the Ensign Tourney?
 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK
Seneschal Northkeep
snerta er vald