[Northkeep] Is every one ready for Faire?

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 14 13:31:22 PDT 2008

Greetings All,
Are you all ready for the Demo, Dionader, Ensign, and all the fun we will have this weekend?

Kelandra and I will be arriving after she is off work on Friday. We will bring with us our upright banner poles and several banners, some maps, some armor, and weapons, as well as at least one small picture book but I know there are a couple of others out there that could be brought along as well, and a small camp table.

I have heard there are several people brining weaving, and at least one person possibly doing some casting, and a few bards. A couple of people have said they will be bringing period tents and gear to set up an example of camp life...What else will we have to show off?

Do you own anything that is so super cool SCA that you know some one would be impressed by it? If so you should bring it.

Also to the Event Staff is there special parking or permits for the people working? If so please let us know.

Also how about that schedule?

Kindly,
Ian