[Northkeep] Books, books, books,

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Wed Aug 20 06:32:36 PDT 2008

Think about it.  Write him.

He's doing all of us a service with his project.  And remember.  He's
still offering the books on CD/DVD.

	En Service.

		Damon

------------------------------

>Date:    Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:27:30 -0500
>From:    Ted Eisenstein <alban at MAIL.SOCKET.NET>
>Subject: whole sets of books?

I noticed earlier today that there are now available 32-gigabyte USB
flash drives
for well under $200. I took a gander at how much space the whole set of
my digitized books (already done and the two currently undergoing
digitization),
and, you know, the whole shooting match (done and undone) would fit
comfortably on one of those drives, with some room to spare.

All y'all who have been interested over the years can ponder the
possibiliities
of a USB drive full of photos of old books and manuscripts.

I'm sure some sort of deal could be worked out, as long as it
doesn't involve me paying for all those USB drives. I just don't know
what
kind of deals can or should be made.

Alban, stepping yet again into "what the hell am I getting myself into
again"
territory

(Yeah, go ahead and cross-post.)