[Northkeep] semi off topic: patterns

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 12:50:44 PDT 2008

http://housefalconrose.org/services
http://www.lothene.demon.co.uk/crafts6.html
http://www.geocities.com/hansensmtn/toby/basic_tunic.htm

there are TONS if you just google basic t tunic I usualy sort out whats a patter and whats for sale by looking in the images section not the text sections of google.

Lady Una has a TON of online patterns for stuff bookmarked. You can e-mail her and ask what she has. a_silverswan at yahoo dot com

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Seneschal, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.