[Northkeep] UpComing Dionader/Ensign

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 03:07:58 PDT 2008

I will be there Saturday & part of Sunday. Im bringing some weaving to  work on, and I also have various of period board games. (altho they are not nescesarily period in *form* ... I do have documentation on all of them) I also have a 4ft table I can bring if needed. Id be out Fri, but mandatory OT kinda defeats that. I dont get off til 4am.

I do have a question, since its a demo, will those of us, uncarded fighters, be allowed to fight at all? (Not talking tourney on sat, but Sun perhaps?) If so, Im hoping to get Kolfinna out there, & armored up again. :) If she's done moving by then.

 ~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~
AKA ~*Meryn the Wanderer*~

"I play with swords
I dont play well with others.