[Northkeep] grapes are like babies

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Tue Aug 26 17:11:35 PDT 2008

Thank you, thank you, for your kind concern.  We sent the message to try
to explain our absence and emphasize the importance of treasuring those
near (and maybe only dear to those near to us).

I confess I did not know my brother in laws as well as maybe I should
have.  But my sisters' pain is part of all of us.

Again, my thanks,

Ismet