[Northkeep] Yule

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Dec 1 17:57:00 PST 2008

greetings

not that i'm aware of , i could probably put an arrow onto camp property from the exit ramp .
just remember , at the bottom of the exit ramp go left , the camp has several gates on the right .
they should have the sca signs up early to take you in the correct gate .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur