[Northkeep] Seeking Aid

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 13:59:06 PST 2008

Greetings  All,
Well I have good news and bad news...I do not want to Jinx myself but the good news is that I am sitting here waiting for a call from CITGO oil on an IT Job. The second interview went really well and the Network Manager told me to expect a call...the bad news...I have practically Zero LAN/WAN admin skills, they know this and are willing to train me...but I would feel a whole lot better going into this with some knowledge. So is there anyone who can give me a short crash course in MOM. Exchange, Sequel, and Blackberry admin?

Kindly,
Ian